The game develops in children the desire to learn, to socialize, to stir in them, to express their feelings and all the treasures of their imagination .
But even for us adults, the game is very important because it helps us to enter deeply into the world of children and make us one with their way of seeing things. Playing with them we can build deep and real relationships.
You will find
• Outdoor games, which will help the children to use all their energy ;
• Board games, useful for children to pick up and help them focus or even calm down ;
• Ice breakers, useful to meet and make new friends ;
• Games based on the theme , which are used primarily to study or practice important topics for the formations of the Gen 4 ;
• Games for congresses , usually in stages, useful for when you have a lot of time for recreational activity .